Liberty Security Training Institute Referral Program
We believe that Liberty Security Training Institute offers the most professional security guard training courses around, so we know that our graduates will want to refer their friends and co-workers to us. We make it easy to do, and provide a little "thank you" bonus, too.
How Our Referral Program Works:
- 1. Be sure to get several copies of our Liberty Security Training Institute referral cards from any member of our staff.
- 2. If you know someone who is interested in becoming a security guard or works as a security guard and needs to take their 8 hour in-service course for renewal, let them know about our security guard training program so they can benefit from our premium training for new and in-service security guards. Think friends, relatives and co-workers.
- 3. Complete the section of the card with your name, address and phone number.
- 4. Give the card to the person you're referring . Have them fill in their name and phone number and give it to a staff member at Liberty Security Training Institute when they sign up and pay for their classes.
- 5. At the end of each month, you will receive a check in the mail as our way of saying "thank you" for the students you have referred to us that month.
You will receive:
- $5.00 for each student you referred who takes a single class, and
- $10.00 for each student you referred who signs up for our deluxe package of two classes.
For Example: If you referred 10 people who each took one of our 8 hour courses (10 peoplex$5=$50), and 5 people who each took the package which includes the 8 hour and the 16 hour course (5 people x $10=$50), you would receive a check for $100 ($50 + $50 = $100)
It's a WIN-WIN-WIN situation. We get to train quality students as security guards, your friend gets the best security guard training available in New York City and you get a nice little check as a thank you gift, along with the good feeling of knowing that you helped a friend improve their odds of succeeding in their career as a professional security guard.